Ms. Harper's 35+ years as a Fortune 100 senior executive makes the difference in determining commercial reasonableness. If your case involves determining whether your client or the opposition operated using commercial reasonableness in business strategy, marketing, advertising, and more, contact Ms. Harper who is routinely retained to opine in these types of cases.
Ms. Harper can opine on the following:
- Did the company perform in the usual manner in the market?
- Did the company conform to reasonable practices?
- Did the company act in good faith and fair dealing?
Some examples of cases that have relied on Ms. Harper's commercial reasonableness expertise and experience include:
- The launch of a international brand through a U.S. retailer
- The expansion of a retailer into multiple territories
- The integration of a brand into a corporate portfolio